Fire report:

Maple Lake’s Volunteer Fire Department and Ambulance Service responded to the following calls this past week:

Dec. 24, 9:18 a.m.: Patient transported to Buffalo Hospital ER with breathing difficulties.

Dec. 28, 4:51 p.m.: Eleven-year-old Dakota Bruns, 120 Oak Ave., Maple Lake, was taken to the Buffalo Hospital ER following a fall off of an ATV in the 8411 Clementa Ave. N.W. area. He was wearing a helmet.

Dec. 28, 6:34 p.m.: Jesse Schwartz, 127 23rd Ave. N., St. Cloud, declined medical assistance following one-car rollover on County Road 8 N., Maple Lake. He was wearing his seatbelt.    Dec. 29, 11:40 a.m.: Patient taken to Buffalo Hospital ER following a fall in her residence.

Dec. 29, 11:35 p.m.: Patient taken to Buffalo Hospital ER with a possible back injury sustained in his residence.    Dec. 30, 8:57 a.m.: Maple Lake’s Fire Department was called to a chimney fire at the Alfred Nelson residence, 11051 Grover Ave. N.W., Corinna Twp. Eleven firemen used the department’s chimney fire tools to clean the flue. Heat from the burning fire did considerable damage to the chimney, estimated at $15,000, for repairs.

Rate this article: 
No votes yet
Comment Here